What Is Important to You, as a Seller?
Probably a number of things: experience, trust, ease of transaction, delivery on promises, and performance driven-results.
Together, we have over 50 years of full time real estate experience and have achieved over 49M/year in sales. We have the resources and a team of individuals to help prepare your home to achieve the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time. You hand over the keys and we will take it from there, you won’t have to manage the process or be present to oversee any of the preparations, unless you want to.
Our Performance as Listing Agents
For single family homes, we average 8.23% sales price over list price, and 22 days on market
For condos, we average 13.37% sales price over list, and 24 days on market.
For the 2-4-unit market sector, we achieved 13% over list price and 49 days on market.
What are the costs of selling my home?
The costs of selling vary widely depending on your circumstances. We would be happy to meet or speak with you and discuss in detail. Below are general costs paid by the seller which are customary for San Francisco:
Payoff for Existing Loans, including any Pre-Payment Penalties
Pre-Sale Inspection Reports
Natural Hazard Disclosure Report
City Report of Residential Record (3R)
Energy/Water Conservation report and Statutory Compliance Work
Any Judgements, Liens, Delinquent Taxes against the Property or Seller
Property Tax Proration
Any Unpaid Homeowner’s Dues
Homeowner’s Association Move-Out Fees
Homeowner’s Association Document Fees (for disclosures)
Notary and Courier Fees and Recording Charges
The Flow of a Real Estate Transaction
Comparative Market Analysis
Contact us for a full CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your property.
A Comparative Market Analysis is an in-depth evaluation of similar, recently sold homes (called comparables or comps). A CMA report can help us establish the fair market value for your property. The price range from the CMA can then be used as a guide to be used for establishing an offer price or a listing price. While we may have a recommendation for a list price based on comps and market conditions, ultimately the listing price is up to you, the seller.
Resources for Sellers
- 20 Things I Do When Holding Your Home Open
- Agent & Fiduciary
- Choosing a Listing Agent
- Condo Conversion
- Condo Conversion in San Francisco
- Holding Title to your SF Home
- Home Selling Process – in Detail
- How Home Buyers Find Homes
- Landlord Tenant Issues in San Francisco
- Listing Presentation Agenda
- Marketing Plan Timeline
- My Commitment to You
- Online Remodeling & Renovation
- Planning Department Overview on the Permit Process
- Preparing Your Home for Sale
- Price it right – make more money
- Property Look-Up: Permits, Zoning, Map
- Real Estate Negotiating Tips
- Remodeling Costs by Project & Area
- Remodeling: Cost vs. Added Value
- Remodeling Idea Books
- SF Assessor’s Office: Property Taxes
- SF Rent Board: Landlord-Tenant Law
- Seller Pre-Sale Inspection Reports
- Tenant Evictions in San Francisco
- Tenancy in Common in San Francisco
- The benefits of staging your home
- The Dangers of Over-Pricing
- The Pros and Cons of Off-MLS Listings
- The Truth about Home Pricing
- What You Can and Can’t Control
- Who Pays What-Typical Closing Costs