We’ll cover upfront costs that can increase your homes selling price!
As we look forward to 2019, Compass announced four new initiatives at our most recent company-wide meeting, each designed to directly impact your client experience:
- Concierge services to increase your home’s appeal
- Bridge loans to offer you greater flexibility
- A vendor services marketplace to provide you with quality referrals
- Local philanthropy efforts to give back to our communities
Investing in physical improvements to a home can increase its sales price dramatically, but many clients aren’t able to spend that money. With Compass Concierge, we can now fund the cosmetic services that will increase the value of your property — staging, repairs, cleaning, landscaping — and when your home sells, you’ll simply add that amount (and nothing more) to the commission.
We make it a priority to approach each individual client’s home with attention to detail: making sure your home is in top condition so it will attract the right buyer, for the best price.
“What we’re building Collectively at Compass isn’t just a business; it’s a movement, born from a common belief that we can elevate this industry together.”
Real Estate Concierge for Sellers
Our pre-approved A-list service providers will help you present your home in its best possible light:
Real Estate Concierge for Buyers
San Francisco home buyers can be secure in knowing that we have a vetted list of service providers that will help new homeowners receive superior assistance in preparing their new home for move in. They include:
- General Contracting
- Interior Designers
From the listing to the close, our team of top-notch professionals will handle every detail of your transaction so you don’t have to, ensuring peace of mind and the best outcome. Our team includes:
- Fully licensed transaction coordinator
- Full-time listing coordinator
- Full-time marketing and advertising specialist
- In house creative services & graphic designer
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable loan brokers
- Experienced Escrow and Title professional
- Full-time buyer(s) agent and showing specialists
- Top tier legal counsel